Enjoy increased visibility and simplified Content Management through our Innovative and Targeted Approach to Websites.
WEB ARTIST® offers a variety of Web Design Solutions to give your Brand a fresh and functional Online Presence. We provide a wide range of Website Design and Digital Offerings. We're fully equipped to bring your Business up to speed through Customised Website Design and Development, e-Commerce and Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Ads, Social Media Marketing as well as Graphic Design and full Corporate Identity facelifts.
At WEB ARTIST® we understand that there is a certain Psychology involved when Designing and Developing Websites, which ultimately plays an enormous role in the Visitor Experience.
Our Team of Highly Experienced Web Designers and Brand Consultants will make the time to sit down with our Clients and understand both their Target Market and the Information they need to Promote, and together we work out how best to Deliver the Message they need to bring across.
With Intuitive Navigation, Aesthetic Appeal, Cross Browser/Device compatibility and thoughtfully laid-out Information, we ensure that our Clients' Market navigate their Websites seamlessly, improving Client conversion and lead generation.
Our Process To Finish Your Project
At WEB ARTIST® we are passionate about each Project, from conception to completion. We consider each Project as a journey, in which Teamwork and Communication is Critical to ensure Beautiful and Successful Projects. We have developed our process to streamline every Project.
A Needs Analysis is performed to establish the criteria that would suit the Client’s project best.
A Proposal is compiled based on the Requirements Identified during the Needs Analysis.
We enter into a Written Agreement with our Client outlying the Services to be rendered.
Basic Administrative Processes are completed and we work with our Clients to ensure they fully understand what information we require for the Project. If needed we can provide content writing services at additional costs.
A Concept Session is done at our Offices with the Client present, to ensure that the overall Concept represents the Client’s Brand. The Client signs-off on the Concept and we move on to the next step in the process. **
The Final Product
After the Project is completed it is quality checked and Basic SEO is done. Thereafter the Project is made live and this is where the Real Magic happens.
Take A Look At Some Of Our Work
Our Website Packages
WEB ARTIST® takes pride in having worked with and advies,many Business Start-Ups, Entrepreneurs, and Established Businesses on their Strategic Marketing Initiatives.
Request A Quote
We welcome the opportunity to offer you and your Business the chance to build a Digital Footprint quickly and effectively.
Website Maintenance And Hosting
Why Is Website Maintenance Important?
Updating your Website regularly greatly affects your Website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization), as Search Engines such as Google favours Websites that are regularly updated with fresh, original quality Content. This will make it easier for Potential Clients to find you Online.
If your Website has been Online for quite some time, it is important to evaluate your Website to ensure that everything on your Website works as it should and that your Website Design is responsive and up to date with current requirements.
Website Maintenance Includes:
- Content Updates
- Checking For Signs of Hacking
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Compatibility Validation with Web Standards
- File System Checking
Our Complete Secure Hosting Facility Includes:
- 99.9% Uptime
- Popular CMS's Supported
- Spam Filtering
- Malware Removal and Scanning
- Firewall Protection
Hosting At WEB ARTIST®
With international Web Servers situated in secure Data Centres, WEB ARTIST® provides professional and robust Hosting services to Local and International Business sectors.
With a Dedicated Team of I.T. specialists monitoring our Servers around the clock, we can proudly guarantee a 99.9% uptime. We provide a number of Packages for our Clients to choose from, each providing a generous Traffic Cap, Storage Space, and Unlimited Mailboxes.
Hosting refers to the Service which keeps a www address active and accessible on the World Wide Web by providing it with the necessary DNS settings on a Web Server that's connected to the World Wide Web. This allows DNS Servers around the world to point Web surfers and Web service to the Systems on your Domain. Standard Hosting service includes: E-mail Accounts, Monthly Data Caps and Online Storage most commonly used for Web pages and E-mails. The amount of resources allocated to a Domain is determined by the Hosting package that the Domain is on.
Don't Know Whether To Open An Online Or Physical Store?
Can you not decide whether to open a Virtual Version of your Local Business?
Many Companies have turned to Digital Marketing like Websites and Social Media to lure Shoppers and Clients while shutting down Brick-And-Mortar Locations and Offices.
In some instances, some of the biggest Companies only have an Online Presence and No Offices.
Being online Means:
- You are open for business 24/7. You do not depend on customers or clients coming to you and you can serve them online by breaking the physical barrier. From the Internet, you can sell to the World.
- Find and service new Clients easier. Have you ever been traveling and wished that incredible Shop you discovered was in your City, being online breaks that barrier? With a Local Business, you can only attract Customers who come to your Store. With the Internet, it doesn’t matter where Customers are, it only matters how good your Product is.
- New sales options are endless. Dropshipping is an attractive option for starting a New Business and for those who already have one established. If you have a Shop, dropshipping allows you to open new Lines of Products and diversify your revenue Streams without making a big Investment. Remember that the key is to find a Good Provider.
- Lower costs and overheads. There is no doubt, the costs of opening an Online Store are much lower than if you had to open a Local Business.
- Always open and in Business. One of the major disadvantages of Physical Stores versus E-commerce is this. There aren’t any holidays or closing times, your Business is operating 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
WEB ARTIST® Is An Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Get Your Brand Noticed! Our Dedicated Team of Highly Trained Professionals will assist you with the right advice and inspire new creative ways to improve your Marketing Strategy by incorporating the Latest Marketing Trends suitable for your Type of Business.