Don’t Know Whether To Open An Online Version Of Your Local Business?
Many Companies have turned to different forms of Digital Marketing like Websites and Social Media to attract shoppers online while shutting down their physical stores and offices. In fact, it is quite common that some of the biggest companies in the world only have an online presence and no physical store or office.
What Are The Benefits Of Being Online?
1. The main benefit is that you are open to business 24/7. Your business doesn’t depend on customers coming to you requiring service. You can easily serve them online and break the physical barrier. An online store enables you to sell to the whole world. You are not limited by your location.
2. You can easily find and service new customers. Have you ever travelled before and wished that the incredible little shop you came across was located in your City? Well, being online breaks that barrier! Your Local Business can only attract customers who come to your store but with an Online Store, it doesn’t matter where your customers are located. The only thing that matters is how good your product is.
3. You have endless new sales options. The most attractive option for starting a new business is Drop Shipping especially if you currently already have an established business. If you already have a shop, Drop Shipping allows you to diversify your revenue streams and open new lines of products without having to make any big investments. Keep in mind that it is highly important to find a good supplier.
4. You can expect much lower costs and overheads. The costs of opening an Online Store are without a doubt much lower than if you had to open a physical store.
5. You are always open and in business. One of the main disadvantages of Physical Stores versus Online Stores is the business hours. There are no holidays or closing times, your business can easily operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day without interruptions.
Ultimately an Online Store is highly beneficial compared to a Physical Store. Let’s talk about it some more. Visit our offices and let’s have a coffee whilst discussing how an Online Store will work for your business.