Your Partner In Digital Marketing
Working with a Google Partner means you’ll be working with Certified Specialists of particular Google Ads Services and Products and are up-to-date with the latest Product Developments. Continually learning advanced concepts for creating, managing, measuring, and optimising specific Google Ads Services and Products. Get in front of Customers when they’re searching for Businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps. Only pay for results, like clicks to your Website or calls to your Business.
Google is where people search for what to do, where to go, and what to buy.
Google Ads is an Advertising Service by Google for Businesses wanting to Display Ads on Google and its Advertising Network.
The Google Ads program enables Businesses to set a budget for Advertising and only pay when People click on the Ads. The Google Ads services is largely focused on Keywords. Get your Business found - Whether you’re looking to Attract new Website Visitors, Grow Online Sales, get the Phones ringing or keep Customers coming back for more, Google Ads is the best way to reach your goals.
Measurable, accountable, flexible - With Google Ads, you can measure exactly how well your Ads are doing, as you can track exactly how many times your Ads were shown, how many People clicked on your Ad, and how many People call you from your Ad. With the Tracking Tools, you can even see the actual sales your Website is generating as a direct result of your Ads.
Pay per click (PPC), also called Cost per Click, is an Internet Advertising Model used to direct traffic to Websites, in which Advertisers pay the Publisher (typically a Website Owner) when the Ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an Advertisement clicked.”
Google provides a variety of Tools to help Businesses Succeed on and off the Web, and have enabled Entrepreneurs around the World to grow theirs. With all their Technologies, ranging from Search to Chrome to Gmail, their goal is to make it as easy as possible for People to find the Information they need and get the things they need to do, done.
WEB ARTIST® can help you to implement Google Ads Services and Products, making it so much easier for your Clients to find you Online.
WEB ARTIST® Can Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Google Ads Account:
- We can set up your Google Ads Account on your behalf. We can then manage this account for you, or train you on how to effectively manage your Google Ads account on your own.
- If you have an existing Google Ads account, but you are worried that it is not performing as well as it should be, we can analyse your account, and give you a detailed Report on what you need to do to improve the performance of your Google Ads Campaigns.
What Are The Benefits Of Social Media For Business?
- Increase Brand Awareness: Clients are no longer satisfied to buy from Strangers. They want to know that your Business is Real, that you are Interacting with your Customers, and that you have been given (Excellent!) Reviews. Statistically, Followers who are converted into Buyers are more Loyal to their chosen Brands.
- Gain Valuable Insights: Social Media can give you immense amounts of Information about your Existing and Potential Clients. See what your Market wants, what they need, where they are located, their gender, age, and feedback about your Business and Competitors. This allows you to target your Ideal Market far more effectively.
- Increase Web Traffic: An effective Social Media presence can drive Users to your Website, and with a Well-Made Website, you can increase the conversion rates of Visitors and Followers into Clients.
- Increase Customer Service and Satisfaction: Over 67% of Consumers now go to Social Media when they want to give a Company feedback. Gone are the days of long, strongly-worded letters; this is the era of low Facebook ratings and aggressive Tweets. It can take a long time to build a Positive Brand Image, and with the speed of Social Media interacting, seconds to destroy it. Know what your Clients are saying, and be able to interact with them immediately via your Social Media Platforms.
Social Media Management has become an extremely important and powerful Business, Branding and Marketing Tool, and one that Businesses can no longer ignore.
Social Media Campaigns
The best social media campaigns start with a carefully developed plan. This plan should be specific to your campaign, but it should also fit into your overall social media strategy — meaning that your goals should not conflict, and the campaign should be a good continuation of your brand’s existing social voice and style.
Before starting any marketing campaign, you need to clearly define your goals. Deciding on what you want to achieve at the beginning of a campaign makes it easier to measure and analyze your results.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising Return On Investment as well as track your website, video, and social networking sites and applications. Google Analytics allows you to do more than measure sales and conversions. It also gives insights into how visitors find and use your site, and how to keep them coming back. Google Analytics helps you analyse visitor traffic and paint a complete picture of your audience and their needs.
WEB ARTIST® Is An Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Get Your Brand Noticed! Our Dedicated Team of Highly Trained Professionals will assist you with the right advice and inspire new creative ways to improve your Marketing Strategy by incorporating the Latest Marketing Trends suitable for your Type of Business.
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, is a method of helping Search Engines find your Website via organic (non-paid) searches, and get it in front of the People who need what you offer. With Market Saturation and the Internet becoming more competitive, those Companies who perform SEO have a decided advantage over their Competitors. The majority of Search Engine Users are more likely to click on one of the Top 5 suggestions on the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain Visitors to your Website or Customers to your Online Store, you need to fall within the Top Positions.
Remember this: SEO is not only about optimising your Website for Search Engines, but also about improving Usability and Customer Experience.
Influencing Search Engines takes time, but it pays off when you start reaching a relevant Audience. If you’re just starting out, it’s best to get really specific with your focus. The right SEO can gain you thousands of Visitors and Increased Attention, while the wrong moves can hide or bury your site deep in the search results, where visibility is minimal.
Why Is SEO Important For Your Business?
- Lead Generation: With better search results come better visibility and lead generation. It’s no surprise that SEO Leads have a 14.6% close rate, compared to the 1.7% from Direct Mail or Print Advertising Leads – when Potential Clients approach you due to SEO, it is because they specifically wanted to find you.
- Increased Visibility: You don’t just want to be in the search results - you want to show up prominently. Research shows that 60 percent of traffic from Google searches go to Websites that appear in the First Three Search Results. If you don’t optimize your Website for Search Engines, you risk losing Potential Customers to your Competitors, because their Websites appear higher in search Engine Results than yours.
- Lack of Good Content can be Damaging: Google and other Search Engines often update their Search Algorithms and the way they look at Websites. Things that didn’t have such a major impact a few years ago, such as Social Media Indicators, are now given importance when it comes to your rankings. Not building a healthy Content Profile can damage your Business and your Google Reputation in search.
Our Website Packages
WEB ARTIST® takes pride in having worked with and advies,many Business Start-Ups, Entrepreneurs, and Established Businesses on their Strategic Marketing Initiatives.
Get Your Free SEO Report
To better understand how your Website and Digital Marketing performs Online, let's provide you with a Complimetnary SEO Report to establish the shortcomings of your Online Marketing and Social Media Campaigns.