Can You Not Decide Whether To Open A Virtual Version Of Your Local Business?
Many Companies have turned to Digital Marketing like Websites and Social Media to lure shoppers and clients while shutting down Brick-And-Mortar locations and offices.
In some instances, some of the biggest Companies only have an online presence and no offices.
Being Online Means:
1. You are open for business 24/7. You do not depend on Customers or Clients coming to you and you can serve them online by breaking the physical barrier. From the Internet, you can sell to the World.
2. Find and service new Clients easier. Have you ever been travelling and wished that incredible shop you discovered was in your City, being online breaks that barrier? With a Local Business, you can only attract customers who come to your store. With the Internet, it doesn’t matter where customers are, it only matters how good your product is.
3. New sales options are endless. Drop shipping is an attractive option for starting a new business and for those who already have one established. If you have a shop, Drop Shipping allows you to open new lines of products and diversify your revenue streams without making a big investment. Remember that the key is to find a good provider.
4. Lower costs and overheads. There is no doubt, the costs of opening an Online Store are much lower than if you had to open a local business.
5. Always open and in Business. One of the major disadvantages of Physical Stores versus e-commerce is this. There aren’t any holidays or closing times, your business is operating 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.